Comment on page
- DApp - Desktop Flex Application.
- DApp login and pincode - credentials, made up by Trader, pincode is used to encrypt DApp keys in the device’s storage (where desktop application is running).
- DApp authorization - process of passing DApp’s hash of pincode, login and Dapp public key to Surf via QR code and receiving Trader’s user_id (it is calculated in Surf and placed on blockchain in a special User Index contract).
- DApp user_id - value that DApp receives in the end of authorization process. DApp will use it later to create orders and to search for Trader’s wallets. Identifies Trader’s device.user_id = hash(surf_private_key, hash(DApp_pincode, DApp_login)).
- DApp pubkey update - temporary pubkey that is generated in DApp’s background for the user upon DApp installation, so it changes with each re-install, and when it is removed from application storage (by cleaning cache or after its lifetime has ended). Meanwhile user_id stays constant, provided that user uses the same login+pincode. Every time the dapp is installed Authorization is performed and if user_id already exists and pubkey was changed - Flex Debot updates pubkey in all wallets with lent tokens for this Trader.
- Order - request for sell or buy, created by user. Orders can be in one of the following states: not executed, partially executed, fully executed.
- DeBot - a simple hat-based interface for interacing with smart contracts. DeBots data and logic is stored in smart contracts on-chain which makes them decentralized.
- DeBot browser - an app that can access DeBots and render the chat-based DeBot interface. Currently Ever Surf is used at the defaulr DeBot browser for Flex.
- Flex Auth DeBot - The DeBot which facilitates Flex authorization via a chat-based interface.
- TIP3 tokens - Everscale standard for distributed token architecture. This standard is used both for tokens inside Flex and for most non-native tokens wrapped for Everscale. Currently TIP3.2 tokens are used.
- Super Root - a contract that is used for Flex migrations. Stores information the Flex Contract System migrations and some additional statuses that reflect the exchange state.
- Flex Contract System - a set of contracts that altogether work as a decentralized exchange. Consists of 3 groups of contracts: Wallet (manages token wrappers and wallets), Exchange (manages pairs and orders) and User (supports user authorization and user funds management).
- Global Config - contract that stores all the data related to 1 Flex exchange migration ( wallet, exchange and user groups versions).
- Flex API - service that provide read access to Flex data.
- Flex Client - Contract that helps manage funds on Flex. Flex Client can delegate (lend) some of her money to Traders who can trade on Flex from DApp.
- Trader - Entity that trades on Flex. Represented by UserID contract, deployed by Flex Client.
- Trader’s wallet - wallet that Flex Client deploys for Trader when delegating some funds. If Flex user trades alone, then she deploys both Flex Client and Trader with wallets for herself.